Ensuite Double, Twin or Single
Ensuite rooms are available as either double with king size beds, twin, or as a single room.
You have your own private toilet and shower facilities, a lovely shared verandah with your own outdoor table and chairs overlooking beautiful New Zealand ferns.
Kitchen, dining and lounge are shared with other guests.
Private double & twin room with ensuite – $50.00pp per night book now
Private single room with ensuite – $90pp per night book now
Private Rooms with shared facilities
Private Rooms are available as either double, twin or a single room.
You share toilet and shower facilities with other guests. All rooms have their own outdoor table and chairs or seats on a shared verandah. Kitchen, dining and lounge facilities are all shared with other guests.
Private double room or twin room with shared facilities – $36pp per night book now
Private single room with shared facilities – $66pp per night book now
The Dorm Room is a mixed female and male room with 6 beds.
You share toilet and shower facilities and a lovely verandah with seats overlooking beautiful New Zealand ferns. Kitchen, dining and lounge facilities are all shared with other guests.
Dorm with shared facilities – $33pp per night. book now
All rooms come with free linen & bedding. Towels are included in all our private rooms.
A $4 discount per person per night is available for guests with a valid BBH (Budget Backpacker Hostels) card provided payment is made with cash on arrival
We have a small number of campsites available in a sunny and private bush setting, suitable for tents and small campervans. It includes full use of shared backpackers facilities – toilets, showers, laundry, lounge, dining room and fully equipped kitchen facilities. You will be surrounded by beautiful native bush and native birds.
Camping sites -$22pp per night book now
Our facilities include:
- Free tea and coffee
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Free use of bikes to visit the local cafes
- Free drop-off/pick up from the local village in Marahau and the start of the Abel Tasman National Park track
- great new BBQ
- lounge with free to view DVD’s
- coin operated washing machine and dryer
- luggage, bike and motorbike storage
- fully equipped kitchen / dining with crockery, pots and pans, utensils, gas hobs, microwave, small oven and fridge/freezer
- travel advice and booking service
- National Park information and bookings for kayak tours, Watertaxi transport, Department of Conservation hut and campsite bookings, all available here with our friendly team.
- All buses drop off & pick up at our Backpackers.
We recommend you book early, especially for Christmas, New Year and February as we only have a maximum of 20 guests.
Room price per person per night GST inclusive.
Rates valid 1. November 2017 – 30. April 2018